Marketing Objectives & E-Commerce
Your eCommerce solutions will depend on your company’s marketing objectives and eCommerce needs. We help clients with shopping cart selection, merchant services, site integration, and transition to their new shopping cart solutions. Your audience, marketing needs, company goals and objectives will lead us to the best eCommerce solution for your company.
The eCmmerce solutions run the gamut from DIY solutions to custom shopping cart solutions. Your eCommerce solution depends on many factors. To get you started in the process we have provided some of the questions we ask clients prior to making recommendations on e-commerce solutions. How you answer the following questions will help us find a solution that fits your company best:
- Do you need a small shopping cart solution or a larger eCommerce solution based on your size of store inventory?
- Will you use an open source solution, buy outright or use a hosted e-commerce solution?
- What are the main features you need with your shopping cart?
- What are the developmental costs of each solution?
- What are the hosting plans, storage limit, and bandwidth limits?
- What payment gateways are offered and will they integrate with your bank?
- Is there built in currency conversion?
- Can you set up multiple shipping situations based on shipper and country?
- Is the hosting plan an all-in-one solution: website and shopping cart are both included? Can you use the shopping cart system only?
- Do you need your cart to integrate with Clickbank?
- Do you need your cart to do delivery of digital downloads?
- Do you need your e-commerce solution to integrate with you email marketing program?
- Is the e-commerce solution PCI compliant?
- Do you need your e-commerce solution to integrate with your CMS platform?
- What is the maximum product limit, will your e-commerce solution grow with your company?
- Does the system have the capability of unique search engine friendly page addresses?
- Is SEO integration part of the e-commerce solution?
- What third-party software works integrates with the shopping cart?
- Are there a wide variety of templates that can be customized to match your company brand?
- Is there a user-friendly administrative backend?
- Are there category and sub-category options with your cart?
- Can you customize products based on color, size, weight, and price options?
- Is Google Analytics integrated into the shopping cart solution?
- Do you have the ability to pay affiliate commissions?
- Can you customize gift certificates, gift-wrapping, and sale items?
- Is there a user-friendly SEO interface?
- Can a web developer totally customize the look and feel of your shopping cart?
- Is a private SSL certificate included in the price or do you need to purchase a SSL certificate?
- Does your eCommerce solution integrate with your accounting system?
- Is the eCommerce solution optimized for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry?
- Does your eCommerce solution allow complete HTML/CSS customization?
- Does your eCommerce solution integrate with your social media?
- Does your eCommerce solution track your inventory?
We have pages of attributes that we crosscheck with your company’s eCommerce needs before suggesting an eCommerce solution to you. We have a number of specific shopping cart solutions that work with Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal. We want your eCommerce solution to be the right choice the first time. Whether it’s an all-in-one eCommerce solution or a custom shopping cart integrating with your website, we will find a solution that is easy, customizable, and works well for both you and your clients.