Paid Advertising Advantage
Two Degrees Marketing specializes in organic search engine optimization. We also enjoy using paid advertising for clients when the project, website, and client’s marketing efforts can be enhanced by paid advertising. A well planned paid advertising campaign can be an excellent choice to boost the results you receive from your Local or National SEO Campaign while improving your keyword ranking for targeted keywords.
What is Google Adwords or paid web advertising? We use a variety of paid advertising venues including Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing Search Marketing, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. Other companies specialize in banner advertising, pop-up ads, and text ads. We keep it simple at Two Degrees Marketing and specialize in advertising that we believe is the most user friendly while being the least invasive to the end user.
What results do you get from paid advertising? Usually the results are quick with an influx of traffic and the investment depends on the whether you are using Google or Facebook or another paid advertising venue, going for a highly coveted keyword or a long tail keyword, your budget.
Google Adwords, Facebook or LinkedIn Ads
Why would you want to do paid advertising? To augment your company’s Local or National SEO campaign while boosting traffic volume. Find new customers-reach people when they are looking for your product or services. Target your ads to local keywords to bring in traffic from local sources. You control the costs, you pay only when people click on your ad.
How do we do Paid Advertising at Two Degrees Marketing? We usually run a paid advertising campaign to support and boost your Local or National SEO campaign-because your on-page SEO is your foundation for a successful Paid Advertising campaign. Seeking a professional to write and administer your Paid Advertising Campaign is important:
- Your ad copy needs to match the click through page
- There needs to be a strong keyword correlation between the ad copy and the landing page copy the user clicks through to
- The landing page needs to have a targeted call to action to get good results
Your Paid Advertising campaign may include any or all of the following components depending on your company’s needs:
- Initial Two Degrees Marketing comprehensive website evaluation
- An initial SEO analysis of your website
- A competitive analysis as to how your competition is ranking, keywords, links, location specific directories, and their specific social media tactics
- Determine what keywords and social media would work best for your business and develop a plan
- Make sure your site is using best practices SEO
- Make sure your company has a social media campaign in place
- Target specific keywords and develop unique ad copy to optimize CTR (click through rate)
- Develop paid advertising goals, time-frame, and monitor everything through Google Analytics
- Set up Google Adwords, Facebook or LinkedIn ads
- Monthly reports keeping you abreast of your progress
Two Degrees Marketing offers paid advertising on a retainer basis, plus ad costs. Together we will go over our recommendations, give you a quote with no add-ons or upselling-we keep it simple and straightforward. We help build your business through paid advertising, search engine visibility, increasing your website traffic, while building loyal relationships with your clients, enhancing customer retention, and helping your company grow.