Social Media & Business Growth
At Two Degrees Marketing we help you develop your company’s unique story; we know your story is the way to build connection and relationship. People process their world through stories. Wise companies now use their product or company’s back-story as a way to differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace. Two Degrees Marketing understands that across social networking and community sharing sites people are talking in record numbers about what they like, don’t like, find interesting or don’t understand about your company, products and services. Are you part of the dialogue?
Social Media is about understanding your customer first and then being understood. From developing your social media strategy to managing your company’s online reputation, to creating compelling content and viral marketing campaigns, we will help you take an effective approach leveraging your social media presence while creating synergy with your other marketing efforts and supporting your ROI business objectives.
Winning Social Media Strategy
Effective social media marketing and optimization involves gaining a clear understanding of your business, and your objectives, values, culture, and voice. Fine tuning your social media based on your business niche, targeted keywords, and most appropriate use of media helps us build a winning social media marketing strategy supports your company developing relationships, loyalty, support, and profit in the marketplace.
We use many different social media techniques in unison to deliver outstanding results for your company:
- Blog management- using SEO best practices, developing keyword rich, unique, professionally written content for your company blog
- Reputation Management- the ongoing process of assessing your company’s impact in Social Media. Search Engine Reputation Management (or SERM) is often employed by a company seeking to proactively shield their company, brand, or reputations from damaging content brought to light through search engine queries.
- Social Bookmarking- we use the best social bookmarking sites to develop one-way links and drive traffic to your website, including digg, Stumbleupon, delicio.us, and slashdot, and more
- Video Distribution- we use the top video websites to virally distribute your videos and increase on-way backlinks and traffic to your website, including, YouTube, MetaCafe, Vimeo, Daily Motion (for our clients wanting EU exposure), Veoh, Rwevver, and more
- Micro-Blogging- we use a number of micro-blogging websites to drive traffic to your website and develop relationship with your users, including Twitter, FriendFeed, Plurk, Tumblr, Posterous, Jaiku, and more
- Social News- we get your news read and develop backlinks and traffic to your website through Mixx, reddit, MetaFilter, NowPublic, Sphinn, and more
- Wikis-we use wikis as a way to build user relationships, develop company transparency, flex your knowledge, allows employees to collaborate and show their expertise through PBworks, WetPaint, Wikispot and more
- Photo Sharing- we use photo sharing websites to create galleries and portfolios, show a company’s products and services while driving traffic to your website with Flickr, Photobucket, Snapfish and more
- Social Widgets- we love social widgets for harnessing the power of the end user to promote our client’s websites in social media while being integrated with Google Analytics and use ADD THIS, ShareThis, Add To Any, Sexy Bookmarks, and gigya for enabling social login to your website
- Social Networking- we harness the power of social networking to help our clients reach the end user through LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, Google+, Squidoo, HubPages, Foursuare, and more
- Document Sharing- we use the following document sharing sites, Google Docs, SlideShare, Scribd, Box.net, and more
- Press Release Distribution- we use online press release services to help spread the word about your product and company while increasing backlinks and driving traffic to your website using PR Web, PR Newswire, PR Leap, and we use Pitch Engine socially distribute your news
- Event Promotion- we use event promotion to increase your website traffic, develop relationship with end users and promote company and product events through EventBrite, TicketLeap, Meetup, Constant Contact and more
- Webinars and Live Stream Broadcasting- webinars can be a great tool for connecting your company to potential and current clients, enhancing customer service while creating relationship and trust with your end users; we use GoToMeeting, LiveStream, Infinite, and more
- User Generated Content Systems- add to the social mix while generating content for your website through user generated content using Livefyre, Disquis, and more
- Community Answers- show our expertise and build company credibility while paying forward with these community Q & A websites; Yahoo Answers, Linkedin, WikiAnswers, Askville, and more
- Community & Product Review Websites- we harness the power of opinion on the web using sites such as Yelp, Craigslist, travel sites, daily deal sites, and product review sites to promote your company and product while creating backlinks and increasing website traffic to your website
- Customized Social Media Pages- we create customized social media pages for your company on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to promote your brand identity and increase website traffic
We enjoy social media at Two Degrees Marketing; we find the process intoxicating and we are keep abreast of cutting edge trends to help your company attract, engage, and thrive from your social media presence.